Are you struggling to get to grips with the latest social media platforms?
Do you want to learn some handy tips and tricks to expand your social media presence?
Wanting to know how to expand your network and keep up to date with the latest trends?
This is a full day workshop where you will get tips, tools and unique features across Twitter, LinkedIn, WhatsApp plus many others to help you become more social media savvy.
What will I learn on the day?
- Why it is important to use social media and the benefits to you and your organisation, both personally and professionally.
- How social media relates to you in your current job role.
- How to use social media as a learning / personal-professional development tool.
- How to build and grow your network.
- How to create engaging content.
- Getting started with Twitter, LinkedIn and WhatsApp and the tools available to help utilise time spent on social media.
- How to conduct Twitter chats and scheduling posts.
- Question and answer session.
WHAT do you need to do to prepare
- Bring Your Own Devices – Most of the tools we will be talking about can be used on a mobile phone but if you want to get the most from the sessions you should also bring a tablet and/or laptop with you.
- Passwords – Make sure you know your passwords or can access any social media services you are already signed up to (e.g. twitter, pinterest, google+, evernote etc)
- Get signed up to Twitter – one of the key tools we will be using and exploring on the day is Twitter, for those of you who haven’t yet signed up we will help you with that on the day, but it would help if you could download the app in advance, (if you have any problems we will help solve them at the first session).
Anyone interested in this workshop please contact Leanne Gregory.