On 28th February 2014, the University of Salford is holding a further full-day workshop on public involvement in research for researchers and research active staff. The facilitator is Dr Tracey Williamson (Research Fellow Public Engagement/User Involvement in Research) who will be accompanied by Elaine Jones (Lay Researcher).
- Identify good practice principles for successful public involvement in research
- Understand the application of involvement principles in design of research
- Appreciate how to strengthen public involvement aspects of funding applications
- Consider impact of involvement – its ‘measurement’ and how to maximise it
- Explore the realities of public involvement – challenges, benefits, difficulties
For info and to book see
Public involvement in research training workshop 28/02/14