Monday 16th March, Village Hotel, Whiston, Liverpool
This event will gather together people from diverse backgrounds across the country, all of whom will have an interest in improving the way we approach death. The event provides invitees with the opportunity to look at different ways of working with other individuals and across organisations, with a view to developing new strategies for AQuA moving forwards.
The event is based on Open Space facilitation and is a participative event that requires some delegate contribution on the day. You will be invited to take part in discussions and it is an opportunity for mutual sharing of expertise and knowledge.
For more details about Open Space and Catalyst events please click here to view our catalyst page.
It is anticipated the event will:
- Inform future strategies for AQuA moving forward.
- Influence others around talking about the topic of death and dying.
- To encourage changes in practice for the future.
- To encourage a wider footprint of shared learning across the country.
- Encourage easier and comfortable conversations around death.
If you would like to attend this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org