Are you struggling with getting to grips with the latest social media platforms?
Do you want to learn some handy tips and tricks to expand you social media presence?
Wanting to know how to expand your network and keep up to date with the latest trends?
NHS R&D North West are back with another fantastic workshop on all things social media! We will provide you with tips, tools and unique features across Twitter, LinkedIn and WhatsApp to help you become more social media savvy!
This is a full day workshop from 9.30am – 4pm, based at Federation House, Manchester City Centre on Thursday 27th September 2018 & Wednesday 24th October 2018
This workshop is free of charge. Refreshments of tea/coffee and biscuits will be provided throughout the day, but lunch is NOT included.
Please note that you will be required to bring your own device with you on the day – smartphone, Ipad / tablet or laptop.
Please note that places are now full for both workshops, to be added to the waiting list please contact Leanne
What will I learn on the day?
- Why it is important to use social media and the benefits to you and your organisation, both personally and professionally.
- How social media relates to you in your current job role.
- How to use social media as a learning / personal-professional development tool.
- How to build and grow your network.
- How to create engaging content.
- Getting started with Twitter, LinkedIn and WhatsApp and the tools available to help utilise time spent on social media.
- How to conduct Twitter chats and scheduling posts.
- Question and answer session.
Who is the workshop aimed at?
This workshop is aimed at beginners who want to get up and running in social media but don’t know where to start!
We’re here to help you get the knowledge you need to turn you into a social media pro today!
How much is it to attend?
The workshop is completely FREE! You’ll need to bring your own lunch or grab something nearby!
Please note that this workshop is now FULL, to be added to the waiting list please contact Leanne