Back by popular demand, we’re re – running another Creative Animation & Comic Strip workshop! This is a fantastic opportunity to learn how to make short animation films and comic strips to enable effective communication and really develop your message to a wide audience!
NHS R&D North West are offering you an opportunity to enhance your research experience with experienced artists and animators!
To find out how animation and comic strips can transform your communications and increase the impact of your message, book your place today!
The day includes:
- Games and activities to introduce animation.
- Working together to create scenery, characters, and events. What will your characters say? What will they do?
- Looking at photography, thinking about composition, and setting the scene.
- How can you tell a story in a few pictures?
- Simplifying information to create something engaging and accessible.
These skills can be transferred to research, presentations, interview techniques, and explaining ideas in a fun and engaging way!!