Back by popular demand, we’re re – running another Creative Animation & Comic Strip workshop! This is a fantastic opportunity to learn how to make short animation films and comic strips to enable effective communication and really develop your message to a wide audience!
NHS R&D North West are offering you an opportunity to enhance your research experience with experienced artists and animators!
Use Animation and Comic Strips to create stories in a more fun and exciting way to enable you to get your research message out there in a more creative way!!
To find out how animation and comic strips can transform your communications and increase the impact of your message, book your place today!
The day includes:
- Games and activities to introduce animation.
- Working together to create scenery, characters, and events. What will your characters say? What will they do?
- Looking at photography, thinking about composition, and setting the scene.
- How can you tell a story in a few pictures?
- Simplifying information to create something engaging and accessible.
These skills can be transferred to research, presentations, interview techniques, and explaining ideas in a fun and engaging way!!
This workshop is £99 + vat to attend and as always, places on these workshops are limited and do go quickly Book your place here