The NHS NW R&D office has delivered over 10 catalyst events in the North West of England. These one day or series of events have brought together people from a wide range of healthcare and academic disciplines who have a shared interest in the themes that shaped the programme.
See below for further information about our past events;
- AQUA – Should we talk more about death and dying?
- Whose culture is it anyway?
- Is there ever a right time to die?
- How to ensure the future of Healthcare Libraries?
- Paradigms of Mental Health
- Collaborating for Care
- How do we ensure Dementia Research Improves Lives
- Health Education Research
- Benefits of involving the Public in Research?
- Developing Cultures of Research
- Identifying The Gaps in Dementia Research
- Past Catalyst Events