Do you think video could help your work, but don’t know how to start?
Do you want to create professional video content to get your message across?
Made videos already, but want tips and tricks to make them really shine?NHS R&D North West has teamed up with a professional video maker, who has worked extensively with the NHS, to present an informal workshop that will tell you all you need to know to produce great videos for research, training and patient information!
This full-day workshop from 9:30 am – 4:00 pm will be held at Federation House in Manchester City Centre on Wednesday 23rd January 2019.
The cost is £90 + VAT to attend. A purchase order number will be required upon booking.
**Please bring any video devices you may be interested in using such as phones, tablets or camcorders **
What will I learn on the day?
- The different ways that video can be used as part of your work
- The stress-free process for turning your ideas into a great videos
- Choosing the best way of presenting your message in a video format
- When to DIY and when to call for help
- Camera tips and tricks to make your own videos look more professional
- How to interview and be interviewed
- Info on editing, sound, graphics and important techy stuff
- Free advice. Whatever your video query, come and ask an expert.
Who is the workshop aimed at?
This workshop is aimed at anybody who is interested in using video to communicate within their organisation or to a wider audience. It is suitable for complete beginners and those with some experience. It is also useful for those wishing to create video themselves or commission others.
You’ll leave the workshop with a clear idea of how video can help in your work and how to go about creating it. To book a place on this workshop please contact Leanne Gregory.